Thursday, January 24, 2013

Wells

Hey all!
 
Short and Sweet! I found today an awesome scripture that describes basically what I am doing here.
It is Isaiah 12:3. It is also found in the Book of Mormon in 2 Nephi 22:3. It reads, "Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation."
 
I am he that is doing the drawing. The water and well have lots of symbolism that I will leave to you to study. But I can tell you that I am so joyful to be the one at the well drawing up the water. God is so merciful to let us participate in the Salvation of others. To have a front row seat on "the greatest show this earth has ever seen!" I love this work and I love my Savior. He is the digger of the well. He that dug so deep and worked so hard that we too can have our thirst quenched and receive salvation. He is master and my king. I love him and follow him and invite you to do the same!
 
Love,
 
Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment