Thursday, February 7, 2013

Hiii!!!

January 28, 2013

Hey all! 

Scripture of the week!
 
 88 And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.
 
I trust in that promise for me and for all people. It is true and it is good! God is there always! He not only has his hand extended, he is reaching and trying with all his might to touch us, to hold us, and to never let us go! God is good. He is loving and he is there! I know that without a shadow of a doubt.
 
God will never leave us helpless or abandoned! I have a firm testimony of that! God is many times in the small things and we just don't pay enough attention. Take a look around! 
 
Love,
 
Elder Anderson 

No comments:

Post a Comment