Sunday, December 16, 2012

My simple life.

(November 19, 2012)

Hey all!

Really short this week. Not a whole lot of time! But I want you all to know that I am still rocking and rolling and doing my best. It is strange to be moving into December and the end of the year. It has come so fast. I am entering into the last little bit of my time here. It is very strange to me. Although what we as missionaries do every day seems very routine, it never ceases to amaze me how different every day is. I have such different experiences and see such different things every single day even though in essence I am doing the same thing. I have come to realize that where I am is never coincidence. It always stems from a direct decision to do GOOD things or to not. 
 
I have realized how beautiful can be having nothing materially and that at the end of the day, the lives you've touched and the improvements you've made in yourself are the only things that matter. 
 
I believe God is very attune to our wants and needs and gives us what we need to progress. Sometimes that is a mountain to climb. I heard a quote the other day that said "He that deals justly with God, God deals justly with Him." It is very true. The more we align our wants and desires with the wants and desires of God for us, the more we recognize his hand in our lives. God is there, he is good, he loves us, and he knows you. 
 
I love ya,
 
Elder Anderson 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment