Friday, August 3, 2012

Week 52....and I don't know what to write....


Hey all!


Another great week! Some pics just to prove it!
So this week is kind of a big deal! I turn one year old! Instead of counting up, I am counting down! Blows my mind how fast time goes by. I hear about alot of you guys and I see that you are all growing up so fast and changing! Others of you are the exact same! :)
Being a missionary is so awesome! It makes me pretty darn happy. I can't think of anything better I could be doing with my life right now. When you see a family decide to change and be better. All of them all together at the same time, it really touches your heart. Shows that those things called miracles are real.
Some crazy things. I have taught people from every social class, every religion I can think of, every race (minus Indians from India), and even taught, and seen changes in every single one of them. I have seen people give up cigarettes, alcohol, heroin, being a womanizer, and dropping the spanish equivalent of the F bomb to improve their lives. I have blessed a baby and dedicated a grave. I've eaten a little bit of EVERYTHING and have gotten sick from just about everyhting too. Argentina is one crazy place. I really love it though!
I don't really know what to write this week......I'm pretty darn tired and having a hard time thinking.....asi que....no puedo pensar en algo más paraescribirles. Les prometo que la carta de la proxima semana va a ser mejor.....

Les quiero mucho!

Elder Anderson  






No comments:

Post a Comment