Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Week 26! Almost a 1/4 of the way through!

Hey all!

These are the fotos of the last little bit! Hope you like them! I really love this area that I am in. It is called San Vicente and the people are incredible. This last week has been really good. We've worked hard and got paid in some serious blessings. There is no work more rewarding than missionary work that I know of! So awesome! The Scripture that has stuck with me this week is found in 2 Nephi 8:7:

 Hearken unto me, ye that know righteousness, the people in whose heart I have written my law, fear ye not the reproach of men, neither be ye afraid of their revilings.

We get laughed at and mocked and hit and robbed all the time (less in San Vicente) but none of this matters! We just keep on trucking! The revilings of men will come and go, but our guilt if we don't do our best because of somebody else will stick with us for a while. I'd rather take all the robbings and nasty comments than give up and lose the opportunity to help someone else. It is always worth it to buck up and keep going. It is hard, but the grass actually is greener on the other side. You just have to get there and it turns out there are a lot of nasty people in the way. I guess that is life though. Keep working hard and chin up! It is always worth it to be extraordinary!

Love

Elder Anderson




Baptism in San Vicente


Statue of Joseph Smith in San Vicente!


Super Man in San Vicente


Fellow missionary


"Colorado Christmas Tree" with Family Ornaments sent from all over the United States

No comments:

Post a Comment