Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hey Fam!

Hey Fam!

Another awesome week here in San Vicente!!! I only have two minutes to write you all and so I want to tell you that you are all awesome. I know that your prayers make a huge difference in my life and this week I've really been grateful for all you do for me. I wish I could send you photos but unfortunately the cyber here is crap so I cannot. In the week that is coming we'll go to a different one I think and try to send them from there. God is real and loves us so much. Keep on keeping on and just do your best! Found an awesome scripture to share with ya'll. I think it is Jacob 4:10 that says:

“Wherefore, brethren, seek not to counsel the Lord, but to take counsel from his hand. For behold, ye yourselves know that he counseleth in wisdom, and in justice, and in great mercy, over all his works.”

 Sometimes I for sure tell God "what I need" or what is "best for me" but rather I should ask and seek and try and do things his way. Turns out he knows more about that I need than I do sometimes. I love you all and hope you are awesome!!!!

Love,
Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment