Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Por fin llegó!


Hey all!

Short and sweet of things is that I am doing great and seeing lots of miracles in my life. I am working hard and giving it my all which is exactly what God asks of us! A funny story this week would be that we got chased by two teenagers with a knife this week because we looked too long at them.....that'll describe the area I'm in right now. FUN! It isn't all like that though! There are some pretty parts. I am in Guillon still with Elder Bradshaw. He is a stud and we have a good time and always try and make others laugh.

This last week, yesterday actually was Mother's Day here. It made me think a lot about MY mommy! It is hard being so far away because I am a total Mommy's boy! She raised me right though and that is why I am in Argentina as a missionary right now. It is true that we learn more within the walls of our own home more than any other place. I appreciate so much the upbringing my parents gave me now that It is the only thing I have to rely on besides God!

Some fun pictures and I just want to tell you all that I love you and miss you a bunch! Also since I've not been able to send mail these last few weeks to everyone I failed to wish my Grandpa Larry a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Also my Grandpa Russ on the 25th! I love you both so much. Thank you for being such good men and examples in my life. And last but certainly not least is my bestest friend since kindergarten Kat Dao! She is really really old! Feliz Cumple! You are AWESOME!!!!!

I love you all. Thanks for your support,

Elder Anderson




No comments:

Post a Comment