Sunday, May 13, 2012


May 7, 2012

Hey All!!!!

A beautiful autumn week here in San Vicente! The leaves are falling the air is...cold, and everyone is happy and just keeping on with life. I am surprised that life goes on here when it gets cold. :) Argentines are very wary to go out in cold or rain or anything because it is “Bad for the liver" they say. Makes me laugh every time!

We had two Noche de Hogar or Family Home Evenings this week with the Branch or congregation here in San Vicente this week. It is informal where we all get together and share a message and play a game and eat something. They were great and we are starting to see the people united! IT is important and amazing. I love it!

Another great thing is that we are finding people to teach all over the place! Of every 50 doors we knock or people we talk to, 1 person actually listens. If there is one thing that the mission has taught me, it is how to handle rejection well. But this week we've found some great families that listen and are just awesome. Makes me happy and excited. They take us in like their children. It is amazing.

So everything here in San Vicente is going on as usual. Normal and tranquilo! I am very content and just keep working! That is the key to satisfaction, hard work! Found a great new scripture in 2 Nephi 1:23:

Awake, my sons; put on the armor of righteousness. Shake off the chains with which ye are bound, and come forth out of obscurity, and arise from the dust.

I'll leave you all with that to think about!

Love,

Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment